Wild fires and torrential rain in California unleash ‘a flood of gold’ – nuggets worth $2000 each

Daily Mail/Hope Sloop/4-23-2023

photograph of a pile of gold nuggets“According to historian Ed Allen of the Marshall Gold Discovery State Park in Coloma, only about 10 to 15 percent of California’s gold has been discovered. Now, nearly 175 years after the first gold rush, groups of eager amateur miners are headed back to ‘Gold Country’ – an area on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada – in search of the remaining 85 percent.”

USAGOLD note: The barbarous relic strikes back……Gold Fever in California.

This entry was posted in Gold-silver price predictions, Today's top gold news and opinion. Bookmark the permalink.