Is silver a good investment for 2022?

Gold Avenue/The Spotlight/10-26-2021

photo of stacks of silver coins

“Investing in silver can sometimes come with some turbulence as the silver price is usually much more volatile than that of gold. That’s why silver is sometimes jokingly referred to as “gold on steroids” or, as Ole Hansen, Saxo Bank’s head of commodity strategy, calls it, ‘gold with a little bit of a rocket attached,’ as it tends to rally “higher and faster” than its more expensive peer.”

USAGOLD note: This article quotes MKS Pamp Group Nicki Shiles as putting the base case for silver in 2022 at roughly $28 per ounce; the bullish case at around $35 per ounce, and the bearish case at $15. She rates the bearish case at only 30% probability, and the bullish case at 70% – all in all, a favorable outlook for next year.

Share
This entry was posted in Gold and Silver Price Predictions from Prominent Players, Today's top gold news and opinion. Bookmark the permalink.